Microsoft Project Training in New York City
Microsoft Project training from New Horizons of New York City can help project managers assign resources to tasks, track progress, manage a budget and analyze workloads.
We offer world-class training for versions 2010 & 2007, and, of course, all classes are delivered by one of our Microsoft Certified Trainers. Whether you're new to Project or an advanced user, our training will cover all you need to know to become a Project power user.
What's new for Microsoft Project 2013?
The first thing you’ll see when you open Project 2013 is a sharp new look. However, look closer and you’ll see that Project 2013 can help you:
- Show off project data with a whole new set of customizable reports
- Talk to your team without leaving Project by using built-in Lync features
- Trace task paths to untangle a messy Gantt Chart
Microsoft Project Course Topics
- The importance of project management and creating a Project plan
- Managing and configuring tasks in Project
- Understanding and managing resources
- Integrating data with other Microsoft applications
- Tracking costs in Microsoft Project
- Viewing project information visually
Microsoft Project 2013 Courses
Microsoft Project 2010 Courses
Microsoft Project 2007 Courses
For more information about Microsoft Project training from New Horizons, fill out the form to the right and a representative will contact you shortly.