Microsoft Excel Training in New York City
Microsoft Excel is the standard spreadsheet application for both the business world and personal use, and New Horizons of New York City courses for Excel will teach you basic to advanced features.
We offer world-class training for several versions, including 2013, 2010, 2007 as well as 2003. Whether you're new to Excel or an advanced user, our training will cover all you need to know to become an Excel power user. And, of course, all classes are delivered by one of our Microsoft Certified Trainers.
What's new for Microsoft Excel 2013?
Excel 2013 is designed to help you get professional-looking results quickly—it lets you
get away from walls of numbers and draw more persuasive pictures of your data. Key
- Fill out an entire column of data in a flash
- Use Drill Down, Drill Up and Cross Drill
- Filter table data by using Slicers
- Improved Powerful PivotTables that suite your data
- Embed worksheet data in a web page
Microsoft Excel Course Topics
- Newest Features of Excel
- Performing basic to advanced calculations using formulas
- Formatting and printing worksheets
- Creating powerful charts and graphs
- Pivot tables and pivot charts
- Excel data table features
Microsoft Excel 2013 Courses
Microsoft Excel 2010 Courses
Microsoft Excel 2007 Courses
Microsoft Excel 2003 Courses
For more information about Microsoft Excel training from New Horizons, fill out the form to the right and a representative will contact you shortly.