Crystal Reports Training in New York City
Crystal Reports is a business intelligence application used to design and generate reports from a wide range of data sources. From basic to advanced techniques, our Crystal Reports courses are task-based and focus on real-world uses and challenges individuals face in their day-to-day work environments.
Crystal Reports training from New Horizons of New York City will show users how to
graphically design data connections and report layout. Our hands-on training can
also help users select and link tables from a wide variety of data sources, including
Microsoft Excel spreadsheets, Oracle databases, Business Objects Enterprise
business views and local file system information.
Crystal Reports Course Topics
- Building formula to calculate and display data
- Creating and formatting reports
- Grouping and querying data for reporting
- Creating custom formulas
- Using a report to present specific data in the desired order
- Creating a report using Excel data
- Cross-tabs, sub-reports, drill-downs and prompts
- Using SQL statements in report processing
Key Crystal Reports Courses
For more information about Crystal Reports training from New Horizons, fill out the form to the right and a representative will contact you shortly.