Adobe Illustrator Training in New York City
Adobe Illustrator is the industry-standard vector graphics software, used worldwide by designers of all types who want to create digital graphics, illustrations and typography for all kinds of media: print, web, interactive, video and mobile.
Learn and master Adobe Illustrator with New Horizons of New York City hands-on Illustrator training courses. Our Adobe Illustrator classes are task-based and focus on real-world uses and challenges individuals face in their day to day work environments.
What's new in Adobe Illustrator CS6?
- Reengineered and streamlined user interface
- Fast Mercury Performance System
- Simplified workflows
- Gradient on a stroke
- Improved profiles and components
Adobe Illustrator Course Topics
- Creating and working with shapes
- Work with custom paths
- Work with text
- Saving images for print and web
- Create complex illustrations
- Create vector versions of raster graphics
- Special effects
Adobe Illustrator Key Courses
For more information about Adobe Illustrator training from New Horizons, fill out the form to the right and a representative will contact you shortly.